The RES ONE Workspace 2016 Basic Course (ROWBC-800) is a four to five-day course that provides comprehensive training for administrators on the installation, set up and use of RES ONE Workspace 2016, from planning your environment to personalizing it.
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- About this Course
- About RES ONE Workspace
- Installation & Setup
- Desktop Management
- Application Management
- Application Management - Persona
- Environment Variables
- Drives and Data
- User Registry / Registry Tracing
- Post-delivery Configuration
- Workspace Containers and Connections States
- E-mail Settings and Data Sources
- Usage Tracking
- Application Delegation and Administrative Roles
Administrators who perform workspace management with RES ONE Workspace in Microsoft Windows environments.
This course helps to prepare for the RES ONE Workspace 2016 Exam (ROWX-2016)